Withdraw or send to any IBAN account
All-in, no hidden fees
Fast transaction, same or next working day
Mobile crypto wallet
multi cryptocurrency wallet that supports Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep, send, receive, convert, buy, sell all these coins right on your smartphone. Convert cryptocurrency to Swiss franc and euros right in the wallet. Withdraw your funds to your Visa or Mastercard card, bank account, payments systems or other crypto wallet.
Getting started and using 4cash.io?
You can easily convert Ethereum and Bitcoin to CHF and EUR Follow these simple steps to get started: - Register with your mobile phone number. - Add your bank account (CHF or EUR). - Ready to use our Service “Crypto to EUR” and “Crypto to CHF”. - Enter the amount in CHF, EUR or Crypto you like to cash out. The exchange value is calculated simultaneous. - On the next screen our wallet address appears: Please send the correct amount to our address by copy-pasting it into your Ethereum wallet or Bitcoin Wallet. You can also scan the QR code in the middle if you have a camera. - In any event, please choose the transaction fee wisely on top of the transaction. Normally your wallet does automatically calculate, show and add the fee. We recommend to set “high” for your transaction to avoid a delay. - You have a 10 minutes window to send us your crypto, after that your order will be automatically canceled. In order to avoid any delays, do the payment directly from your wallet (and not an exchange platform). It is as simple as that!
Fees and prices
- Our net purchases and sales prices are indicated in euros and in Swiss francs, all taxes included. However, when you place a buy or sell order, your bank may charge a transaction or foreign exchange fee. These will be deducted from your purchase or sale volume.
- We source our rates by taking the rate of the respective cryptocurrency from several different exchanges and calculating an average. In terms of when exchange rates are provided at the time an order is placed, here’s how it works: - If you are buying and selling cryptocurrencies: The exchange rate is determined after you have placed your sell order and payment is made within the provided time frame. 4cash.io has a countdown telling you the time you have left to complete payment of cryptocurrencies. - If you do not complete your payment within the provided time frame, then you will have to repeat the process once again and may be provided with a varied exchange rate.
- The exchange rate is determined after you have placed your sell order and clicked on “Next”. A payment window opens with a countdown telling you the time you have left to complete payment of cryptocurrencies.
- In the section “Report” you can see all orders and track order status.
- Click in the section “Report” on your order. If status “Executed” you can print.